- July 8, 2011. My paper "A Functional Virtual Reality"
in the FQXi contest was included in the 35 top papers sent to peer review.
- July 29, 2010 Posted the paper How Norton and Roberts Tried to Fix a 350 Year-Old Blunder with a New Blunder in Article section
- July 14, 2008: The contents of this website were compromised. It is now partially restored but a lot of information was lost. According to our website hosting company: "Your account has been compromised. In other
words, some outside party has gained unauthorized access to your account and or uploaded files / content designed to abuse." Maybe they did not like my papers:)
- December 1, 2005. The paper "Power as the Cause of Motion and a New Foundation of Classical Mechanics", by E. Harokopos, is now published in the 2005 annual issue of the journal Progress in Physics. Click here to read the paper.
- November 1, 2005: Posted the paper "Newton's Second Law: From the Original to the Modern Expression" (in Greek) Click here
- October 31, 2005: Site has been updated. Announcement to follow soon